Looking for a fun, new activity to keep the kids busy this summer? Come to the Culinary Center to spend a fun, hands-on morning with Chef Greg Margolis as he teaches them how delicious fresh, healthy dishes can be. He will work with the children to make recipes that focus on fresh, seasonal food that will have kids asking for seconds!
What to Expect: In this cooking class, kids will work together with others in a fun, hands-on environment that will allow them to explore the culinary world. Menu TBD.
- The Class is 2 hours and limited to 12 children.
- Best for kids 10-16 years old
- You will be standing, cooking and working at your own station for most of the class.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.
- Enjoy sampling the dishes made throughout the class
9 people are attending Cooking with Chef Greg (10-16 year olds)