Join Sustainable Nantucket this Fall for Children’s Farm to Fork Cooking Classes at the Nantucket Culinary Center!
Ages 6-10 are welcome to join us to learn new culinary skills, nutrition, and the value of locally grown and sustainably- sourced food! Our lessons will bring Farm to School from the garden to the kitchen as young chefs learn new lessons and top it off with a side of fun!
This weeks theme is Breakfast Bonanza!
- The Class is 1.5 hours and limited to 14 children.
- Best for kids 6-10 years old.
- You will be standing, cooking and working at your own station for most of the class.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.
- Enjoy sampling the dishes made throughout the class.
- Each session will be different - sign up for one or all!