Looking for a fun, new activity to keep the kids busy this summer? Send them to the Culinary Center to spend a fun, hands-on morning with Lauren K. Stein as she teaches them how delicious fresh, healthy dishes can be. She will work with the children to make recipes found in her new cookbook, Fresh Made Simple, that focus on seasonal, plant centric recipes that will have kids asking for seconds!
What to Expect: Lauren K. Stein’s new cookbook, Fresh Made Simple, is now available to purchase and we are in love! The recipes are kid friendly and the illustrations are captivating for readers of all ages. In this Fresh Made Simple class, kids will work together with others in a fun, hands-on environment that will allow them to explore the culinary world.
- The Class is 2 hours and limited to 12 children.
- Best for kids 6 - 10 years old.
- You will be standing, cooking and working at your own station for most of the class.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.
- Enjoy sampling the dishes made throughout the class.
- Each session will be different - sign up for one or all!
2 people are attending Fresh Made Simple Kids Cooking Class