Take advantage of the opportunity to SIP, SAVOR & SOCIALIZE with not just one, but THREE of the top winemakers from the European Portfolio of the famed Frederick Wildman & Sons wine importer.
- Begin your evening in the Champagne Lounge featuring the bubblies of Champagne Pol Roger, which just happened to be served at the Royal Wedding.
- Meet the effervescent Christian Moreau, Grand Ambassador of Domaine Christian Moreau Pere & Fils from Chablis, whose wines will be perfectly paired with local Nantucket oysters.
- Sip the wines from one of Burgundy's top 'haute-couture' family winemaking estates with Jean Soubeyrand, Wine Dreamer + CEO of Olivier Leflaive.
- The masterful Gregory Hecht, of the negociant maison Hecht & Bannier, will delight you with his artfully blended wines from his boutique winery in the South of France.
- Close your eyes and take a vineyard tour through the picturesque landscape of Piedmont as you taste through the wines of Marchesi di Barolo.
This all-star trio of winemaker icons will not be found in this capacity anywhere else this festive weekend. Limited ticket sales will surely sell out fast - get on this wine luxury liner before it's too late!
Co-hosted by the Sommelier Team of Épernay Wine & Spirits, production of this evening’s event is also in partnership with Bespoke SRC Events and Party Provisioning.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older.